isn’t it weird that we have one hand that knows how to do everything and then one hand that just sits there like “I don’t know how to hold a pencil”
This is a fandom blog. It started out as a blog about stuff from the UK, as I fell in love with the country, the people and their humour.
While I'm still going to blog about Great, Great Britain, my blog has turned mainly into a fandom blog, so there's going to be lots of Doctor Who, Sherlock, Supernatural, Teen Wolf, and other TV shows, as well as random stuff I happen to find (re-)blogworthy.
Alan Rickman talks about working with Dame Maggie Smith during the filming of “Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2”
THIS IS PROMO OF DOCTOR WHO
IN THE EPISODE OF DOCTOR WHO
(Gif by [X]
IT IS SOME KIND OF DOCTOR-WHOCEPTION.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 13
Where is 12?
he is so smart
with his scar
and his broomstick
- actual canon line by Draco Malfoy
Is there a link to proof…
(it’s not actually canon)
are you calling me a liar
It’s just a flesh wound.
The single greatest scene in cinematic history.
(i dont reblog things on this blog but this was a keeper)
harry potter + scenery
(asked by katspierce)
- told Neville to stand up to people
- confronted a full-sized mountain troll to save a girl he couldn’t stand
- said it didn’t matter whether someone was a pureblood, half-blood, or Muggle-born
- gave Dobby his sweater
- faced a bunch of giant spiders in the hopes of saving the school and clearing Hagrid’s name
- told Luna he loved her Quidditch commentary, and very sincerely tried to convince her he wasn’t teasing her
- stood up on a broken leg, trying to protect Harry
- gave up his grudge against Hermione the moment he learned how much she, Hagrid, and Buckbeak needed him
- realized he was wrong about Harry putting his name in the Goblet of Fire, and promptly went to apologize
- jumped into a freezing pond to save Harry and retrieve the Sword of Gryffindor
- confronted his best friend to prevent his sister’s heart being broken any further than it already was
- begged Bellatrix to torture him in place of Hermione
- couldn’t break up with a girl who drove him nuts because he didn’t want to hurt her feelings
- remembered the Hogwarts House Elves when no one else did, and wanted to make them evacuate, rather than order them to fight
- tried to go back to Harry and Hermione as soon as he left them
- didn’t make excuses for leaving, he came right out and admitted he had been wrong
- didn’t get angry at Hermione for taking a long time to forgive him
- saved Tonks’s life (while impersonating Harry to lower Harry’s chances of being killed, at the same time increasing his own)
- told Hermione not to curse Draco, even though he hates him
In conclusion, Ron is awesome. The end.
and he put his shoes and socks on dobby to be buried in because he knew how much dobby loved clothes. disliking ron weasley’s character makes 0 sense.
reblogging for the 100th time because ronald.
THIS MAKES ME HAPPY TO KNOW PEOPLE LOVE HIM LIKE I DO.
i can feel myself getting angrier everyday i’m either becoming an adult or the incredible hulk
“I want you to picture Professor Snape in your grandmother’s clothes”
#remus what are you doing #this is a school for children #don’t think we don’t see what’s going on here #don’t think we don’t see the old school vendetta #james and sirius and peter there is spirit #little voices at the back of your head whispering #’go on moony. tell him to put snivellus in an old lady hat. go on go on!’ #sirius doing that supposedly seductive little pouty face at the back your mind#james rolling his eyes at it and aiming a half-hearted kick at sirius’ shin #peter following suit because he’d pretty much follow james’ suit anywhere #resulting in an all out scuffle of the imaginary boys in your head #and for a split second you think about ignoring it all #being responsible #saying something professorly #but you’re at hogwarts #and the boys in your head are still punching and flailing like they always did #and you’re not quite sure you’re ready to let that go just yet #so you tell the boy - frank’s kid - to put snape in a dress #and just for a second the boys in your brain stop fighting and look up to smile at you #and then of course sirius elbows peter in the chest in a totally underhanded and patently black move #and everyone is back to kicking the crap out of each other #and swearing #and cursing #and laughing like it’s the last thing they’ll ever do #and really it was wasn’t it